Tuesday, September 17, 2013

London Fashion Week

Michelle in the New York Times! Photo by Bridget Stuchly :)



Why did I love London Fashion Week? Well, fashion week is cool - all the cool people love fashion week. Also, the largest venues - Somerset House and Freemasons' Hall are just a few blocks away from our flat. The best part, however, is that my little Michelle was in London Fashion Week. I spent way too much time searching hashtags on instagram for Roo - it is way too good to see her behind the scenes getting ready for the catwalk. Also amazing - waiting for her to come running into the flat with the most insane hair and makeup and stories. All that is great, but then I finally got the courage to try to get into one of the shows - her last show of the week. SUCCESS! It was actually pretty easy. Wait, the best part of London Fashion Week is that my little sister's photo is in the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment