Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Leaving London - Roo went back to Chicago

Miss working across from this face
Our night out on the town. Ed. Note: Man peeing has been cropped from right side of photo.
In the Somerset House fountains after our failed attempt at getting photographed for the Inside Out Project 
Inside Out Project
Roo and Roo comp card in front of her London agency 
Roo's last big red bus ride - she rode those red busses like a champ.


Goodbye Dinner at Byron. Last Briguy headlock/hug till Christmas.
 Having Roo in London was beyond lucky. Because she was here, I think I saw more of this city than I ever would have if she hadn't come to stay. Everyday is better with an adventure partner, and this one seemed to find the best places to go and knew how to handle Citymapper like a pro. She helped me conquer the bus system, introduced me to an insane number of donkeys, sheep and cows, discovered there was a chili festival and an apple festival going on during the same weekend and made us realize it WAS possible to make it to both.  Her conversation during Pret Picnics was always lively and entertaining and she baked 3 different pumpkin cakes in my little kitchen. I miss her, but I cannot believe we somehow have been blessed to travel together AGAIN when we thought that summer after graduation was going to be the only one of it's kind. Travel partners for life ;) more to come...

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful whirlwind! I will never forget it. Where will we go next??

    ReplyDelete